Outsource Real Estate Document Scanning Services
Sparx BPO, A perfect destination for your real estate / mortgage document scanning and conversion services, One reason why many industries today, such as in real estate, would require scanning of their respective files is to be more efficient in the filing system and retrieval of documents. Added to this, companies could save up cost from the wear and tear of document handling and their storage spaces. Real estate documents are undeniably huge in number. Converting printed copies into soft files would take up too much time and effort. Thus, real estate businesses are now taking advantage of the opportunity to avail of the cost-effective outsourcing of real estate document scanning services.
Working with today’s leading BPO solutions provider would never let you go wrong in your business as we provide remarkable results to every service that we provide. Through our technology, we become capable of meeting high demands of document scanning needs. Part of the services that we offer are as follows:
Real Estate Document Supplies and Pick up: Equipped with the right set of tools for document storage, we include in our services the shipping of printed documents to and from the clients location.
Real Estate Document Indexing: We have set the most strategic way to retrieve files through a more organized and applicable indexing and data management system.
Real Estate Document Scanning: The reason why document scanning process will not take too long is because of our heavy duty and state of the art scanners that perform in high speed.
Optical Character Recognition Service: For files that clients would require to be converted in editable copies, our OCR system will do the work for such demand.
Printed Real Estate Files to Digital Copies: As digital copies are useful in the business process, we let our team of data processors handle such conversion requirements.
Custom Real Estate Document Scanning: All other document scanning requirements that are specific for the business are manageable by us.
To ensure data security and preserve the documents, we perform real estate document scanning through:
1. Gathering of Documents for Scanning : We ensure safety and security as we collect hard copies of files for scanning. In this stage also, we discuss with our clients the requirements that they will be needing from us.
2. Real Estate Document Scanning Proper: As we perform the document scanning process, we are capable in providing speedy results as we scan right the first time with a batch to batch approach and a thorough file naming convention in the process.We perform quality checking every time a scanned document is generated. We perform this through analyzing every detail of the scanned document vis a vis the original copy, from corner to center.
3. Sending of Files: Output will be sent through DVD copies or direct uploading to the clients’ drive, whether online or offline method.
4. Feedback Process: We are certain about the continuous generation of documents in every real estate business and thus, we always open avenues to improve and continually assist clients in their needs.
- 14+ Years of Experience in Real Estate Document Scanning Services
- Highest-Level of Quality Standard
- Highly Skilled Professionals
- In-Depth Knowledge in Real Estate Document Scanning Services
- Dedicated Team for Each Project
- We Think Strategically
- We Work Hard and Bring Creative Ideas
- We Deliver What We Say – On Time
- We Strive for Excellence in All that We Do
- 100% Data Security and Confidentiality
- 24/7 World-Class Customer Support
- Competitive Pricing
- 99.9% Accuracy on Work
- Quick Processing Time
- Excellent Track Record in Real Estate Document Scanning Services
- We Tailor Our Services to the Specific Needs
- We Bring Results to our Clients
- Our Motto – Long-Term Business Relationship
Real Estate Document Scanning is a demanding task which requires excellent skills in both attention to details and technological skills. The primary challenge is to have an up-to-date enterprise-wide database that can easily process and retrieve the information needed. To confront such problem, it would require a lot of technical sound set-up which could be expensive. A more useful alternative, however, is to hire professional services and outsource companies that are experts in data entry and save more money and resources. There are a lot of good reason to starts outsourcing data entry and data processing services which are:
1. Cheaper Operational Costs:
The costs in hiring outsourcing companies regarding labor, infrastructure and technology are a lot more reasonable. Data Entry service providers are more equipped with the advanced technology and are highly experienced in the field.
2. Focus on Core Competency:
Data entry takes so much of your time. Its hassle, time-consuming and vulnerable to human error is not equipped with technology. Choosing to outsource data entry services give you more time to focus on core competency which is essential than minor task such as data entry.
3. High-quality Services with Reduced Errors and More Accuracy:
As mentioned, data entry is vulnerable in human error. Outsourcing the job to the experts and are highly-experienced individuals would even help regarding accuracy and efficiency. Data entry processors are the experts in this field.
4. Flexibility to Manage Varied Workloads:
Outsourcing companies can easily cater to your needs. In bulk data entry is not an issue in many outsourcing firms because of their versatility to handle numerous data. You can also avail their services for part-time jobs.
5. Quality Support:
The good thing about outsourcing is you can contact them for support should there be any issue with your data. They can help you solve your problem or provide you with any possible solution on the go.
6. Cost of Manpower, Tools and Technology:
For one, outsourcing data entry services will surely save you a big cost of manpower, tools and technology. Such company like us already existed to provide you the database that your company needs in an affordable and highly flexible pricing scheme.
7. Effective Data Saving and Backup Processes:
Data entry service providers such as us also offer more than just putting data into digital formats. We also provide an effective data management scheme and categorization for a faster retrieval and more effective data saving and backup processes that will surely make a company operate in the most efficient way.
All these and more are what we can assure to our clients so should you choose to outsource us for your data entry services needs, contact us to set an appointment for a more deliberate discussion of our project together. We believe, your company can make a good team with us.