Job Portal Development Company
Job/Recruitment Portal Development Services
Where there is business, there is a job to do. This is why developing a job portal with us is the wisest step to create a team of competent workers in the business and rendering services to clients. Developing a job portal should become the priority of every company because behind the major processes of the business are the people. Thus, job portal development is an asset that every company can brag about as people all over the world could interact to get the best that they can offer from each other in terms of human resource services.
Make the recruitment process right the first step through a job portal that is capable of pooling job applicants and a list of work vacancies in an efficient manner. Our wide experience in developing job portals made us flexible in whatever requirements the client demands be it simple or advance. We have a set of competent web developers and quality assurance teams to meet the all a job portal requirements 100%. With our enthusiastic team of workers, we provide professionalism in the manner of dealing with our clients and quality in terms of delivering the services our clients need.
Job searches are intended to be made fast with job web portals. While other job portals can only collate data of job vacancy and resume, we can do more than just collecting and collating data. We can manage the intricacy of job hiring process, ensuring an effective referrals and accurate matching of recruiters and their potential employees. Even before our client demands it, generating quality resumes, candidate profiles, reliable job offers and plans with authenticity validation is what we can provide.
In job portal, we ensure connectivity between employers and candidates through an accelerated linking of communications into the parties’ email accounts. This will then result into a faster cycle time of the hiring process. With job portal development, the interaction between candidates and recruiters are made possible right at their fingertips and that’s because we can make it happen.
Our Job Portal Development Services:
- Custom job Portal Design
- job Portal Development
- Custom job Portal Development
- job Software Development
- job Website Development
- job Web Application Development
- Existing job Portal Enhancement
- job Portal Maintenance & Support
- job Portal SEO
10 Essential Features Every Career Portal Must Have Today
As a process that is implemented on a regular basis, recruitment processes of employees of an organization is in constant need of ways to maximize results and minimize costs. Amidst many hiring portals in the market, investing in a dedicated hiring solution is a beneficial venture. Therefore, identifying the ideal software that enhances-the Return On Investment (ROI) will be worthwhile. There are ten essential features that determine an effective career portal that will derive maximized results from the recruitment process.
- An efficient recruiting process
One of the key reasons why the modern organizations resort to the varied services of the career portals is their streamlined Human Resource processes and splendid ability to gather resumes from the potential candidates. There are some critical aspects of the recruitment process that the system is able to manage on its own.
- Tracking Applicants: Recent research conducted by com revealed that about one-third of the employers in the Gulf Corporation Council utilize a system to track their applicants. As a region with a highly competitive employment market, these systems can not only streamline the applicant tracking process, but also present a summary of the number of candidates that are available at a particular level of the hiring process. Likewise, the system allows the recruiter to scan through all the available candidates. This feature helps improve the efficiency of the process by providing feedback on real-time and eliminating any bottlenecks in the process.
- An Outlet for Mass Communication: Reaching out to the candidates promptly is of high importance in order to seize the talents in the market and keep the candidates actively engaged with the recruitment. A poll conducted by com-revealed that six in every 10 job seekers expect the company to maintain constant communication with them even if it is to mention that they are rejected from the process. The standardized templates used to accept an application, send an interview invitation and rejecting a candidate can be managed by the portal successfully along with sharing mass emails without having to switch between email service providers.
- Versatile tools of recruitment
Every organizational structure is unique. Although your long-standing hiring process might not be so different from other organizations in the market, your organization might be different internally from one department or geography to another.
For an instance, you might have a basic recruitment process that involves phone screening, an assessment and an interview followed with successful recruitment. However, the process can be a bit more complicated for managerial positions, which might include more stages. It is of importance that your ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is able to adapt to the different workflows and their demands including the following features:
- Uncomplicated composition of job requisitions and approvals
- Multiple means of sourcing talent
- Processing applicants and screening
- Talent management tools
- The brand image of the corporation
It is significant that the brand image of the corporation is accurately portrayed when publishing the vacancy. As the market tends to be far-sighted with regards to their profession, they have the tendency to focus on the reputation of the organization than the job itself.
The career portal you have chosen should feature the option to portray the work culture and the ethics of the organization rather than merely listing out all the vacancies. Here are several features for employer branding you should endeavor:
- Design of the Portal: Ensure that your provider offers an array of templates to try out all the while featuring a customized solution.
- Conformity of the brand: A career portal should resemble an extension of a website. The applicant should not feel like he has been directed to yet another website.
- Multilingual features and Mobile support: The portal should allow several languages in especially if English is a secondary language in the region of operation. Additionally, since more and more applicants rely on conducting their job search via smartphones, the portal should offer the option to seamlessly run on mobile screens.
- Experience of the applicants
The reality is that the applicants do not wish to fill out long and exhausting application forms. The portal should thus offer a feature to obtain applicant information with minimal friction. Here are few ways to engage the applicants and enable a structured collection of data.
- Options to create online resumes: The portals should offer several options to submit the resumes including direct upload, building a resume on the portal and even importing from other business and employment-oriented websites.
- Visceral Job Hunt: Upon the completion of the resume, the subsequent step should allow the user to search for employment opportunities with the use of intuitive filters based on job titles, keywords, and geography.
- One-click application: Rewarding the job hunters with a one-click apply feature is yet another way to improve efficiency in the portal, thus creating a user-friendly atmosphere. This feature should help swiftly apply for the jobs unless the job seekers opt to change the applications prior to their submission.
- Integrated scheduling of interviews
An efficient career portal is able to facilitate easy scheduling of the interviews where the applicants are able to agree to a time and a date which is convenient for both the applicant and the interviewer.
- Narrowing down the ideal talent
Without a career portal that is committed to narrowing down the relevant talent, there is a tendency that you might end up with many irrelevant resumes. It is important that your career portal includes features like Auto Screening, Powerful Resume Search and even Questionnaires and tests.
- Sourcing your talent
Your ideal solution for a career portal should provide you the ability to centralize all the efforts of recruitment into one integrated pool of talented applicants all the while offering you powerful tools and perceptions to determine which exact source of applicants fits ideally with the culture of the organization.
- Is your career portal SEO compliant?
Another important feature to guide the job seekers through the process is Search Engine Optimization. Ensuring the visibility of your portal in the maze of career opportunities is critical in executing an ATS. It is necessary to validate that the chosen solution features optimized results to improve visibility in the search engine results.
- Measurable outcomes
A career portal that adds value to your ATS is crucial -meaning, the ability to measure the ROI in measurable metrics. The platform should ideally offer the number, quality and the diversity of the applicants looking to mount to each level of recruitment.
- A customer service you can depend on
With so many features and tools to control, it is not surprising if an employer gets confused while implementing the ATS via a career portal. Therefore, make sure that your provider features an effective customer service that is responsive to any queries beginners or an expert might encounter while utilizing the system.
Why Choose Us:
- 14+ Years of Experience in Job Portal Development
- Highest-Level of Quality Standard
- Highly Skilled Professionals
- In-Depth Knowledge in Job Portal Development
- Dedicated Team for Each Project
- We Think Strategically
- We Work Hard and Bring Creative Ideas
- We Deliver What We Say – On Time
- We Strive for Excellence in All that We Do
- 100% Data Security and Confidentiality
- 24/7 World-Class Customer Support
- Competitive Pricing
- 99.9% Accuracy on Work
- Quick Processing Time
- Excellent Track Record in Job Portal Development
- We Tailor Our Services to the Specific Needs
- We Bring Results to our Clients
- Our Motto – Long-Term Business Relationship
To know more about our Work Sample for Job Portal Development Projects Click Here
To know more about our Project Development Methodology Click Here
To know more about our Infrastructure Click Here