Furniture Photo Editing Services for Furniture Store
Case Study – Outsource Furniture Photo Editing Services for Furniture Store
- The client is a top furniture maker based in the United States. They make a wide range of furniture including contemporary, vintage and modern designs. They even make furniture based on Asian or oriental concepts. The client wanted to take a new approach to their furniture photo editing services for furniture store. They wanted a vendor who could carry out their clear and concise processes giving them a near perfect collection of edited furniture images to display on their platform.
- The client heard about us from a referral and contracted us to carry out the task.
Challenges and Client Requirement
The client wanted a professional service completed promptly and in the most cost effective way possible which was a challenge. Other challenges include:
– Carrying out color tweaks and uniformity manipulations on large volumes of images daily
– Alleviation of reflections or completely removing them during the furniture photo editing process
– Photo resizing to ensure a consistent size for large volumes and HD images
– Background removal or addition
– Applying a 3D appearance creation during the product image editing process
What we Delivered
To meet the client’s requirements we had to implement two policies during the process. One was to create a team of furniture photo editing professionals and carrying out the task in batches to enable us maintain a certain standard and meet the promise of fast turnaround time. In the end both policies we applied made the entire exercise a success. We were able to improve the aesthetics of furniture like beds, chairs, benches, table stands, couches, shelves, racks, book cases, and many other furniture types.
Because we were able to ensure consistency, and clarity during the endeavor we provided top quality. The time frame in which we delivered and the number of furniture editing jobs we completed daily as per the task greatly impressed the client. In the end all stake holders were happy as everyone got what they wanted.
Want Real Estate Image Editing? Check Out 3 Challenges & Their Solutions That You Encounter While Editing Images / Data Entry